North Kingstown RI Short Sale Homes for Sale – North Kingstown Short Sale Agent
The Memorial Day weekend has come and gone and the number of short sales has increased fourfold since last
month. Some of the increase in numbers of short sales is due to the fact that the Banks are taking longer to negotiate the sale or the last buyer decided to walk away from the offer. As this North Kingstown short sale agent knows, the short sale process takes a number of months and having the endurance to hold on is so important.
There are deals to be made if one has the patience, a North Kingstown short sale agent and a good negotiating team to get the deal completed and to keep ones home out of foreclosure.
A North Kingstown short sale in real estate refers to the ‘shortage’ of monies the lender(s), mortgage holder(s), will be shorted when the home is sold because the market value of the home has fallen below the amount the homeowner owes on it. Due to a hardship such as loss of job, job relocation, divorce, medical problems, the homeowner needs to sell the home and can no longer afford the mortgage.
As I have shared before in past short sale posts, a short sale truly begins when an offer on a home for sale is received at less than the mortgage owed on the home and then presented by the seller’s listing agent to the lender. Ensure you work with a North Kingstown short sale agent who has experience with completing and closing RI real estate short sales.
The North Kingstown homes for sale have increased to 216 homes on the market. Of those homes, 17 of them are short sales. If you have the time to wait at least 3 months for a closing and want a good deal on a home in a good neighborhood, the choices are definitely in the short sale homes category, as follows:
1) 210 Pheasant Run…4 bedroom, 3200 sq.ft. Colonial for $599,500.
2) 467 Westmoreland Lane…4 bedroom, 3200 sq. ft. Colonial for $559,900.
3) 1611 Stony Lane…3 bedroom, 2400 sq.ft Ranch for $440,000.
4) 86 Olde Mill Lane…3 bedroom, 3300 sq. ft. Colonial for $375,000.
5) 51 Thomas Anthony Rd…3 bedroom, 1900 sq. ft. Colonial for $299,000.
6) 57 Thomas Street…2 bedroom, 1400 sq. ft. Cape for $299,000.
7) 141 Chadsey Rd…4 bedroom, 1400 sq.ft. Colonial for $289,900.
8) 6 Malcolm Rd….3 bedroom, 1900 sq.ft. Split level for $275,000.
9) 36 Stony Lane…3 bedroom, 1900 sq.ft. Raised ranch for $259,000.
10) 143 Edmond Rd…3 bedroom, 1700 sq.ft. Raised ranch for $250,000.
11) 40 Surrey Lane…3 bedroom, 2300 sq.ft. Colonial for $239,900.
12) 25 Scenic Dr…3 bedroom, 1100 sq.ft. Ranch for $225,000.
13) 6 Highbank Ave…2 bedroom, 700 sq.ft. Ranch for $199,900.
14) 570 Boston Neck Rd.. 4 bedroom, 2500 sq.ft. Cape for $179,900.
15) 60 King Phillip Dr…3 bedroom, 1100 sq.ft. Cape for $159,500.
16) 62 Highbank Ave…1 bedroom, 600 sq.ft. Cottage for $119,999.
17) 26 Woodward Rd…2 bedroom, 700 sq.ft. Ranch for $90,000.
These 17 North Kingstown short sale homes may be in the neighborhood or near the location you want to live. If you need short sale assistance or have questions about where you are on your mortgage versus market price, give Ginny a call today, your North Kingstown short sale agent, at 401-529-7849. North Kingstown Short Sale Agent – North Kingstown RI Short Sale Homes for Sale.
Ginny Lacey Gorman is your go to North Kingstown short sale agent for homes for sale in North Kingstown RI and beyond…knowing the geographic area, schools, happenings,important tidbits of information and businesses well. She’s the North Kingstown RI Real Estate agent with the Sparkly Red Shoes.
Waterfront, oceanfront, luxury and coastal RI homes for sale are her specialty but all of RI is her backyard. When you are in need of a good professional for your buying and selling needs and an internet savvy marketer & agent who sells RI houses in this real estate market – call Ginny at 401.529.7849.