South Kingstown RI Real Estate Market August 2015
The South Kingstown RI real estate report for single family homes showed a pick up in home sales up by 21% over the prior month. Single family homes sold here have shown a 10% increase in home sales and a 7% increase in sold home values January 2015- August 2015 compared to the real estate stats for January 2014- August 2014. A continued good sign for home sellers in South Kingstown with sold numbers still strong in this southern RI real estate community. It is the driving force of homes sold in all price ranges in 2015 so far this year.
This month’s South Kingstown real estate report is provided by Ginny Lacey Gorman of waterfront RI real estate:
- Properties currently active on the market: 269 ( 4% increase over prior month)
- Single-family properties closed in the month: 40 (21% increase over prior month)
- Average sales price: $ 379,000
- Median sales price: $343,000
- Sales price to list price ratio: 95% ( 95% in the prior month)
- Average days on the market: 110 (increased by 44 days)
- Sales currently pending: 33 (30% decrease over prior month)
- South Kingstown home absorption rate indicates a balanced market with 6.7 months worth of home inventory. Home absorption is the amount of time it will take to sell all the homes currently on the market without adding to it. If sales continue this way a balanced real estate market here will remain.
- Breakdown of the 40 South Kingstown sold homes is as follows for the month: 15 homes sold under $300,000, 13 homes sold between $300,000-$400,000, 10 homes sold for more than $400,000 but less than a million and 2 homes sold over $1 million. The under $400,000 home market continues to be the strongest market for real estate continually.
South Kingstown RI Real Estate Market Report August 2015 update gives home buyers and sellers the information they need to make a qualified real estate decision. Having a good overview of the real estate home sales in the town you are interested in buying into is an important step in making that home offer.
Home sellers need to be very aware of pricing and their competition in the real estate market now…understand the secret sauce of pricing a home and talk with an internet savvy real estate agent about marketing. Ensuring a targeted marketing plan to home buyers online is an essential part of my RI real estate marketing including great photography.
Take a look at the hottest South Kingstown homes for sale right here and now. As current as you can get everyday with the best and most thorough Rhode Island real estate information provided to the consumer.
Recent South Kingstown Home Sale Reports you may be interested in reading:
I hope that this South Kingstown real estate current update gives you information and knowledge in this home sale market for the coming year. As a South Kingstown real estate agent, I work with home buyers and sellers to ensure the best guidance, representation and abilities are used in their real estate negotiations. Knowing the septic changes in the Critical Resource Areas or flood zones in South Kingstown ensures when you work with me that you will know your costs well when home buying or selling.
Being a local South Kingstown real estate agent, having lived in this community for years and raising my family here keeps me in touch with this community. Call me, Ginny Gorman, at 401.529.7849 or email me at ginny@RiHouseHunt.com for the guidance you need in selling South Kingstown RI real estate.
Get the latest and most current South Kingstown homes for sale right here between $200,000-$600,000:
Whether you are buying or selling in the South Kingstown real estate market or anywhere in Washington County, RI I would like the opportunity to earn your trust and business. I am well versed in all types of residential real estate and will ensure your needs are my top priority! Reach out to me at 401.529.7849 or email me at ginny@RiHouseHunt.com to set up an appointment.
South Kingstown RI Real Estate Report August 2015