South Kingstown Single Home Sales June 2021 Report
The South Kingstown real estate market June 2021 home sales for single family homes increased this month over last month by 24%. All home price ranges are sought after in this home market right. Pending home sales decreased by 23% this month over last month. This is a consistent southern RI home sale market where the key to home sales is pricing well, location and the condition of the home.
This month’s South Kingstown real estate report is provided & compiled by Ginny Lacey Gorman of coastal RI real estate.
The Current Housing update for South Kingstown RI follows:
- Properties currently active on the market: 53 (8 homes more than prior month) of these homes on the market 15 of them are already in sales agreement awaiting commitment letters from the lender.
- Single-family properties closed in the month: 36 ( 7 more than the prior month)
- Average sales price: $ 490,000
- Median sales price: $ 502,000
- Sales price to list price ratio: 101% (101% last month)
- Average days on the market: 31 (37 days last month)
- Sales currently pending: 31 (40 homes pending last month)
- The above ground per square foot cost this year so far is $317 in a South Kingstown sold home.
- The average sold home is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with 1800 square feet of living space this year so far.
South Kingstown home absorption rate indicates it is a sellers home market with 1.5 months of home inventory. Home absorption is the amount of time it will take to sell all the homes currently on the market without adding to it. It is currently an extreme home sellers market.
- Breakdown of the 36 South Kingstown sold homes is as follows for the month: 8 homes sold under $300,000, 4 homes sold between $300,000-$400,000, 24 homes sold for more than $400,000 but less than a million and 0 homes sold over $1 million.
- The highest priced home sold this month in South Kingstown coastal RI real estate was $895,000 in the Shannock Road neighborhood.
The South Kingstown single home sales January-June 2021 (165 homes sold) are more than January-June 2020 (147 homes sold) up by 12%. Yet home sold prices on average were up by 24% over the same time period. The average home sold this month is a 3 bedroom, 2 baths and 1800 above ground square feet here. The average above ground square foot cost for a sold home is $317 so far this year.
Here are the most current and up to date South Kingstown homes for sale under $600,000:
Here are the most current and up to date South Kingstown homes for sale over $600,000:
The new South Shore Village condos near the South County beaches may definitely inspire you to buy here with all the amenities offered. It is a 55+ community and all on one level with full basements. Always have a buyer representative when purchasing a condo or a home. It protects you from unreasonable fees and upgrades and costs you nothing. Call me as your Buyer’s real estate agent when buying here or in RI.
If you are thinking of selling your home, land or condo there is no time to wait, please call me, Ginny Gorman, for your home market analysis and best marketing tips today at 401.529.7849. My RI real estate coastal neighborhood town knowledge sells homes by attracting buyers with my online presence again and again.
This South Kingstown Home Sale Market update gives home buyers and sellers the information they need to make qualified real estate decisions. Having a good overview of the local real estate home sales in the town you are interested in buying into is important.
Why would you entrust your home to someone to anyone but a South Kingstown specialist and is a top selling negotiator? Reach out to me, Ginny Gorman, at 401.529.7849 or at RiByTheBay@gmail.com today. It’s the nooks and crannies of places that motivate me too to help you reach your home goal! Real estate is my business and is in my DNA!
South Kingstown RI Homes for Sale Market June 2021 Report
I would love the opportunity to help you market, sell your home for the best price and earn your trust. I am a totally ‘hands on’ selling South Kingstown RI coastal and luxury real estate agent leaving no home unknown for my southern RI buyers and sellers! My state of the art marketing sells home well. Always contact me, Ginny Lacey Gorman, today at 401.529.7849 or email me at RiByTheBay@gmail.com.