South Kingstown Real Estate Market October 2023 Report
Find the Best Buys for South Kingstown Homes and Condos Here
The South Kingstown homes for sale sold in October 2023 for single familys decreased this month over last month by 45%. Pending home sales are 17% higher than the prior month. This month’s home sales report is provided & compiled by Ginny Lacey Gorman of RI coastal real estate.
The Current Housing update for South Kingstown follows:
- Properties currently active on the market: 52 homes (10 of these homes are already in sales agreement awaiting closing).
- Single-family properties closed in the month: 18
- Average sales price: $ 659,000
- Median sales price: $ 535,000
- Sales price to list price ratio: 97% (100% prior month)
- Average days on the market: 38 (43 days prior month)
- Sales currently pending: 27 (23 homes pending in the prior month)
- The $436 is the average (median is $369) above ground per square foot cost this year in a South Kingstown sold home.
- The average sold home is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with 1600 square feet of living space this year so far.
South Kingstown home absorption rate indicates it is a sellers home market with 2.9 months of home inventory.
- Breakdown of the 18 South Kingstown sold homes is as follows for the month: 1 home sold under $300,000, 3 homes sold between $300,000-$400,000, 12 homes sold for more than $400,000 but less than a million and 2 homes sold over $1 million.
- The highest priced home sold this month in South Kingstown coastal RI real estate is $1,650,000 in the Green hill neighborhood.
In January-October 2023 South Kingstown home sold prices ($639,000 on average and the median price is $562,000) are down by 2% (median home sold price is down 2% over January-October 2022). So far this year 2023 has 25% fewer homes sold over January-October 2022 due to decreased home inventory. The average home sold here is a 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and 1600 of above ground square feet. The average above ground square foot cost for a sold home here so far in 2023 is $436 (median cost $369 per square foot).
October 2023 continues to have less homes for sale this year as home prices and mortgage rates adjust.
Here are the most current and up to date South Kingstown homes for sale under $600,000:
Here are the most current and up to date South Kingstown homes for sale over $600,000:
Get to know one of the newest South Kingstown condo complexes built near Route 1 called South Shore Village off Shannock and Gravelly Hill Roads. The South Shore Village condos near the South Kingstown and Charlestown beaches may be what you are looking for with all the amenities offered. It is a 55+ community and all condo units are standalone homes on one level with full basements. It is a large complex (330 single condo units) that offers salt water pools, walking trails, workout center, club house & a golf course and more.
A Buyer’s Agent is Needed by all Buyers when Buying a Home so reach out to me, Ginny Gorman
Use a buyer representative other than the builder’s representative when purchasing a new construction condo or a home especially. You want a buyer’s agent who protects you from unnecessary fees and/or upgrades that add to your final home cost. Call me, Ginny Gorman, as your real estate agent when looking to purchase here in RI. As a buyer and I protect your home buying interests always.
Know Ginny Gorman, an experienced RI coastal real estate agent, lists and sells South Kingstown homes with Trust and Integrity
If you are thinking of selling your home, land or condo, please call me, Ginny Gorman, for your home market analysis at 401.529.7849. My RI real estate coastal neighborhood town knowledge sells homes by attracting buyers with my online presence again and again.
Entrust your home to a South Kingstown specialist and a top selling real estate agent like Ginny Gorman is the smart avenue. Reach out to me, Ginny Gorman, at 401.529.7849 or at RiByTheBay@gmail.com today. It’s the nooks and crannies of RI places that motivate me too to help you reach your home goal!
Real estate is my passion…marketing is my business…and is in my DNA!
South Kingstown Home Sales for October Report 2023 is real estate information RI sellers and buyers need.
I would love the opportunity to help you market, sell your home for the best price and earn your trust. I am a totally ‘hands on’ selling South Kingstown RI coastal real estate agent leaving no home unknown for my southern RI buyers and sellers! My state of the art marketing sells home well. Always contact me, Ginny Lacey Gorman, today at 401.529.7849 or email me at RiByTheBay@gmail.com.