Sssh! Here is a secret place outside of waterfront
Wickford Village RI – Mount View
It is a waterfront neighborhood within the town of North Kingstown and just outside of Wickford Village. It is called Mount View. What makes this North Kingstown RI coastal real estate neighborhood so special is:
1) It is a community nearly unto itself with one way in and one way out (by land or sea).
2) It is bordered by undiscovered beaches on both sides of the Mount View community- not just one great beach but the Quidnesset beach and Calf Pasture beach. Calf Pasture beach being the longest of the two beaches since it stretches a mile to Allen’s Harbor and marina.
3) The price range and size of homes in the Mount View area are from cottage size at the $210,000 end to the waterfront North Kingstown home over $1 million. From big homes to tiny cottages – a find in RI coastal real estate can be found here.
4) Neighborhood camaraderie of the appreciation of the waterfront of Narragansett Bay within walking distance of all homes here.
5) It is eight minutes from the main Post Road corridor which in RI driving time means it is way too far to travel to just go there. Really, somewhat unique to Rhode Islanders! So privacy abounds.
6) Besides three beaches to enjoy for kayaking, fishing, swimming, boating and clamming, the North Kingstown bike path ends right next to this community. Yes, there are moorings for boats too here. Another plus in living in Mount View!
Thinking about relocating to North Kingstown? Find out why this town draws home buyers here.
Search for the current Mount View neighborhood homes on the market right now here:
People move to Mount View specifically to enjoy the waterfront activities on Narragansett Bay along with the beaches at hand.
How can you not walk down and enjoy the solitude of a lone bather on a beach in mid-summer?
It becomes your own private beach and this is a phenomenal experience to have after spending time blanket to blanket at most of our RI state beaches!
I know Mount View like the back of my hand and list and sell homes here for Mount View home sellers. If this kind of living style appeals to you, call me at 401.529.7849 and I will help you find your secret place in Mount View or beyond. But be quiet about it- we don’t want too many people to know about it! Sssh! a secret place outside of waterfront Wickford Village RI – Mount View.
Ginny Lacey Gorman is your go to RI luxury and coastal real estate agent for homes for sale in North Kingstown RI and beyond…knowing the geographic area, schools, happenings, important tidbits of local information and businesses well. She’s the RI real estate agent with the Sparkly Red Shoes.
Waterfront, oceanfront and coastal RI homes for sale are her specialty but all of RI is her backyard. When you are in need of more information from an internet savvy marketer who sells RI houses in this real estate market, call Ginny at 401.529.7849 or email her at ginny@RiHouseHunt.com.