Narragansett Home Sales April 2013 Update
The Narragansett home sales April 2013 has continued its upward real estate run as shown in this update. As this is one of the RI real estate best beach towns to reside in, the home inventory presents great home choices. Let us take a look at what the market is doing this month in home sales and contracts…
The Narragansett home sales April 2013 real estate home information:
- Properties active and on the market: 145
- Single-family properties closed in April 2013: 12
- Average sales price: $ 881,091
- Median sales price: $ 298,800
- Sales price to list price ratio: 92%
- Average days on the market: 271
- Sales currently pending: 19
Narragansett homes sale absorption rate has increased to nearly 12 months worth of home inventory. Yes, it is a strong buyers market.
- Breakdown of the 12 Narragansett RI home sales in April is as follows: 6 homes sold under $300,000, 1 home sold between $300,000-$400,000, 1 home sold over $400,000 and 4 homes sold over $1 million. In April, the under $300,000 home was the one that generated the most buyers interest.
Narragansett Home Sales April 2013
Current home sales are down 33% over the prior month, home inventory was up 8 % and homes in contract were up by 90%. Up and down stats still indicate a stronger home market in Narragansett with spring here. Home sales are equal for April 2013 over April 2012.
The Narragansett home sales market has been a stronger selling market this past year. It is expected to remain strong in 2013 also as one can see in the pending homes stacking up and awaiting closing.
Looking to buy a Narragansett home for sale? You have come to the right place! Let me help
guide you here.
The Narragansett homes sales remains hot. This community is a waterfront Washington county community that is known for its beaches, oceanfront Narragansett Pier, fabulous seafood restaurants and top RI public schools. This is all a great draw when put together for any Narragansett home buyer.
Looking for a RI waterfront real estate agent that not only knows her Narragansett RI real estate homes for sale but markets her clients homes with extreme exposure on line? I would love the opportunity to help you. Call me today.
If you are considering buying a coastal Narragansett RI home or interested in selling your home, contact Ginny Lacey Gorman, waterfront RI real estate agent, today at 401.529.7849 or email me at RiByTheBay@gmail.com. Let’s discuss your home needs now. Let my on line real estate sales program work for you! Narragansett Home Sales April 2013 Update.