Charlestown RI Real Estate Market | January 2013
- Properties active and on the market: 71
- Single-family properties closed in January: 6
- Average sales price: $461,666
- Median sales price: $ 370,000
- Sales price to list price ratio: 96%
- Average days on the market: 144
- Sales currently pending: 10
Charlestown’s home absorption rate indicates it is a buyer’s market. Inventory increased by 1 home in January.
Home absorption is the amount of time it will take to sell all the homes currently on the market without any additional homes being added to the current real estate market.
- Breakdown of the 6 Charlestown RI home sales is as follows for the month: 2 homes sold under $300,000, 1 home sold between $300,000-$400,000 and 3 homes sold over $400,000. In January, the under $400,000 home generated the buying interest.
- Home sales decreased significantly in January by 57%. However, Charlestown properties have been good sellers in the past year and the luxury Charlestown homes over $1 million were selling well.
Buyers are out buying real estate whether they are inland or coastal properties.
Remember Charlestown RI real estate home sales were up by 36% in 2012. There is no doubt that homes here are desirable to buyers in all price ranges but especially the coastal Charlestown homes.
Search for Charlestown RI homes for sale.
Looking for a waterfront Charlestown RI real estate agent ? Ginny knows her waterfront RI real estate market but markets her clients homes with maximum exposure on line with success. It is the SOLD sign at the right price which keeps my clients referring me out to friends and families.
I would love the opportunity to help you in your search or sale. Contact Ginny Lacey Gorman today at 401.529.7849 or email me at RiByTheBay@gmail.com. Let’s discuss your home needs now. Charlestown RI Real Estate Market | January 2013.
View Charlestown RI 02813 in a larger map