Charlestown RI Home Sales March 2013
Charlestown RI home sales update for the Charlestown RI Real Estate Market provided by Ginny Lacey Gorman of waterfront RI real estate for March 2013, as follows:
- Properties active and on the market: 74
- Single-family properties closed in March: 8 (up by 1 from last month)
- Average sales price: $ 369,187
- Median sales price: $ 241,000
- Sales price to list price ratio: 96%
- Average days on the market: 129
- Sales currently pending: 4 (down from 10 last month)
Charlestown’s home absorption rate is at a 9.5 month home supply which remains a buyers market. Home inventory increased by 3 homes in March, pending sales decreased by 6 homes and Charlestown RI home sales increased up by 1.
- Home absorption is the amount of time it will take to sell all the homes currently on the market without any additional homes being added to the current real estate market.
- Breakdown of the 8 Charlestown RI home sales is as follows for the month: 5 homes sold under $300,000, 1 home sold between $300,000-$400,000 and 2 homes sold over $400,000. In March, the under $300,000 continued to generate the home buyers interest.
- Charlestown properties have been good sellers this past year and the luxury Charlestown homes over $1 million will continue to sell. Charlestown RI sold homes are a retreat for many traveling in from out of state.
Buyers are out buying Charlestown RI real estate whether inland or coastal properties.
Remember Charlestown RI home sales were up by 36% in 2012 over 2011. Charlestown RI sold homes in March 2013 are down by 20% over March 2012.
There is no doubt that homes here are desirable to buyers in all price ranges. From coastal Charlestown homes to the rural country homes. You are never far from the ocean here. It is a great time to buy in the Quonnie area too!
Search for Charlestown RI homes for sale here.
Looking for a Charlestown RI waterfront real estate agent ? Ginny Lacey Gorman knows her RI waterfront real estate market. I would love the opportunity to help you in your search or sale. Contact Ginny Lacey Gorman today at 401.529.7849 or email me at RiByTheBay@gmail.com. Let’s discuss your home needs and see how I may help you reach them. Charlestown RI Home Sales March 2013.
View Charlestown RI 02813 in a larger map