North Kingstown RI Real Estate | January 2013
Real estate market data for North Kingstown, RI provided by Ginny Lacey Gorman of waterfront RI real estate:
- Properties currently active on the market: 149
- Single-family properties closed in January 2013: 21
- Average sales price: $ 346,695
- Median sales price: $ 305,000
- Sales price to list price ratio: 95%
- Average days on the market: 143
- Sales currently pending: 22
North Kingstown home absorption rate: 7 months of home inventory. A normal market would be 5-7 months of homes on the market. Anything under 5 months of inventory is considered a seller’s market, above 7 months is considered a buyer’s market. Based on this most recent home sales data, the North Kingstown RI real estate market is nearly a balanced market.
- Home absorption is the amount of time it will take to sell all the homes currently on the market. That is without any additional homes being added to the current home inventory.
- Breakdown of the 21 North Kingstown sold homes is as follows for the month: 10 homes sold under $300,000, 3 homes sold between $300,000-$400,000 and 8 homes sold over $400,000. The over $400,000 market is the strongest market in home sales right now.
North Kingstown RI Real Estate Market | January 2013
The North Kingstown RI January 2013 real estate market is a strong selling market with the number of home sales remaining up. Likewise homes going into pending status remain strong as well. This real estate market is up by 75% over January 2012 sales!
Looking for a waterfront RI Real Estate Agent that knows her North Kingstown real estate market? I market clients’ homes with maximum on line exposure resulting in successful sales? Call me and find out how I can do it for You. I would love the opportunity to help you.
Contact Ginny Lacey Gorman today at 401.529.7849 or email me at RiByTheBay@gmail.com. Working with home sellers to market their homes on line. North Kingstown RI Real Estate | January 2013.