North Kingstown RI Real Estate Market | December 2012
Real estate market data for North Kingstown, RI provided by Ginny Lacey Gorman of waterfront RI real estate:
- Properties currently active on the market: 151
- Single-family properties closed in December 2012: 21
- Average sales price: $ 276,428
- Median sales price: $ 245,000
- Sales price to list price ratio: 92%
- Average days on the market: 120
- Sales currently pending: 27
North Kingstown home absorption rate: 7.1 months of home inventory (a normal market would be 5-7 months of
homes on the market; anything under 5 months of inventory is considered a seller’s market, above 7 months is considered a buyer’s market). Based on this most recent home sales data, the North Kingstown real estate market is a slight buyers market.
- Home absorption is the amount of time it will take to sell all the homes currently on the market without any additional homes being added to the current home inventory.
- Breakdown of the 21 North Kingstown sold homes is as follows for the month: 15 homes sold under $300,000,3 homes sold between $300,000-$400,000 and 3 homes sold over $400,000. The under $300,000 market is still continuing to be the strongest market in home sales.
North Kingstown RI Real Estate Market | December 2012 Year Results
The North Kingstown RI 2012 real estate market has been a strong selling market with the number of home sales up 12% over 2011! However, home sale prices have decreased by 4% in 2012 over 2011. A double edge sword here, higher number of sales at a slightly decreased price. Here are the 2011 and 2012 stats:
Homes Sold Average Sales Price List Price/Sale Price Days on Market
2011: 215 $ 336,867 94% 117
2012: 240 $ 324,645 94% 103
Looking for a waterfront RI Real Estate Agent that not only knows her North Kingstown real estate market but markets her clients homes with maximum exposure on line resulting in successful sales? Then call me. I would love the opportunity to help you.
If you would like to buy a North Kingstown RI home or interested in selling your home, contact Ginny Lacey Gorman today at 401.529.7849 or email me at RiByTheBay@gmail.com. Working with home sellers everyday to promote and market homes on line for maximum exposure for my clients. North Kingstown RI Real Estate | December 2012.