Kingston Village Spring Fair | Saturday May 18th
The Kingston village spring fair is so anticipated every year by South Kingstown RI real estate owners and from all in surrounding towns. It is the beginning of the summer event and is such an amazing family affair for young and old. It is happening on Saturday, May 18th from 9 am to 3 pm. Parking is around the University of Rhode Island side streets since the fair takes place on Route 138 in Kingston Village.
Hosted by the Kingston Improvement Association there is so much planned for this day at the Kingston Village Spring Fair, as follows:
– Kingston Free Library. Book sale, live music with the Boogaloo Swamis, children activities and Free fire truck rides.
– South County Art Association. Sale of pottery and a juried show is happening right here.
– Lily’s at Little Rest Bed and Breakfast. Newly opened is hosting an open house to showcase the restored Potter-Reynolds House.
– Fayerweather House. Kingston Hill Gardeners annual plant sale is widely one of the best around and will be hosted here, Garden treasures boutique selling garden items, Fairy House building event for children and the Fayerweather Craft Guild has free coffee and dessert!
– Kinney Azalea Gardens. 500 varieties of azaleas and rhododendrons to view.
– Kingston Hill book store, Tavern Hall, Kingston Congregational Church and the Pettaquamscutt historical society have many things happening on their premises as well. So enjoy!
This is an amazing event that is truly local for the Kingston RI homeowners. When my kids were young, this was not to be missed and was clearly blocked out on the calendar as a must do event. It showcases the true Rhode Island spirit of community and caring by sharing so much.
Please come down and support the Kingston Village Spring Fair on Saturday. Yes, it returns every year but it only happens this once in 2013!
This post is brought to you as a public service post by your RI coastal real estate agent, Ginny Lacey Gorman. I adore Kingston RI having lived here for many years with my family.
If I can be of real estate service to you and your family, please reach out to me at 401.529.7849 or email me at Ginny@RiHouseHunt.com. Kingston Village Spring Fair | Saturday May 18th.
Ginny Lacey Gorman is your go to Rhode Island waterfront agent for South Kingstown RI real estate and beyond…knowing the geographic area, schools, happenings and important tidbits of local information. Email me at RiByTheBay@gmail.com to make an appointment to find the home of your dreams too!