What makes the Jamestown RI Real Estate Market June 2013 interesting?
Knowing the waterfront and Jamestown RI coastal real estate area is part of the home discovery process. If you are buying or selling a home in waterfront Jamestown RI real estate, you want to understand the local real estate information. Why? because knowing how home sales are happening gives you knowledge for any home decision you may make.
Here is the current real estate market data for Jamestown, RI provided by Ginny Lacey Gorman of RI waterfront real estate June 2013 is as follows:
- Properties active and on the market: 85
- Single-family properties closed in June 2013: 11
- Average sales price: $ 564,704
- Median sales price: $ 466,100
- Sales price to list price ratio: 96%
- Average days on the market: 168
- Sales currently pending: 9
Jamestown’s home absorption rate is still attempting to get out of a Buyer’s real estate market! Just under 8 months of home inventory exists at present.
- Jamestown’s home inventory increased by 5 homes over the prior month, days on market increased by 23 days and list price to sold price increased by 4 %. Home sales are up by 22 % over the prior month which is a good sign. Jamestown waterfront homes are continuing to sell also. 44% of the Jamestown homes for sale are luxury homes and are for sale for $1 million and over.
- Breakdown of the 11 Jamestown RI homes sold in June is as follows: 1 home sold less than $300,000, 3 homes sold between $300,000- $400,000, 6 homes sold over $400,000 and 1 home sold over $1 million. In June, there was increased interest in the Jamestown RI coastal real estate market again. The over $400,000 home generated the buyers interest. Pending home sales decreased by 36% over May.
Jamestown RI Real Estate Market June 2013
Still June 2013 Jamestown’s real estate market had an increase in
sales over the prior year’s June’s sales- up by 4 homes. The real gain is the increase over May’s home sales numbers. The Jamestown luxury home sale market is continuing to inch along again.
Jamestown is a waterfront Newport County community.
It is known for its stunning coast line, its true island feel, one of a kind Beavertail State Park and coastal luxury living. It is a higher end community of island homes due to its geography. The Jamestown RI real estate market June 2013 report gives you the true picture of the landscape in Jamestown home sales.
Are you considering buying or selling a Jamestown coastal home? Please reach out to me, Ginny Lacey Gorman, RI coastal real estate agent, at 401.529.7849 or email me at Ginny@RiHouseHunt.com for a free market analysis. I would love the opportunity to help you in your home search or home sale. Discussing your home needs is essential in this market and what I do for Jamestown clients. Let my online real estate sales exposure program work well for you!
Jamestown RI Real Estate Market June 2013.
View Jamestown RI 02835 in a larger map