Jamestown Real Estate RI Market February 2013
This coastal Jamestown real estate RI market is slowly experiencing more home sales in February 2013. Knowing the waterfront and Jamestown coastal RI real estate area is part of the discovery process. If you are buying or selling a home in waterfront Jamestown real estate RI, you want to know the current real estate information.
Jamestown RI real estate view at Beavertail State Park
Here is the current real estate market data for Jamestown, RI provided by Ginny Lacey Gorman of RI waterfront real estate February 2013 is as follows:
- Properties active and on the market: 65
- Single-family properties closed in February 2013: 3
- Average sales price: $ 832,716
- Median sales price: $ 810,000
- Sales price to list price ratio: 90%
- Average days on the market: 127
- Sales currently pending: 5
Jamestown’s home absorption rate is still struggling to get out of a Buyer’s real estate market! Over a year of home inventory exists at present. Based on this most recent home sales data, the Jamestown real estate market is a buyers market.
- Jamestown’s home inventory decreased by 1 home over the prior month, days on market increased and list price to sold price became more of an issue. Realize that with only 3 homes sold there is not enough data to see where the market is heading.
- Breakdown of the 3 Jamestown RI homes sold in February is as follows: 2 homes sold over $400,000 and 1 home sold over $1 million. In February, there was minimal interest in the Jamestown RI coastal real estate market. However, the over $400,000 home generated the buyers interest. Pending home sales are starting to build for this community.
Jamestown Real Estate RI Market | February 2013
Just to recap what this waterfront community has experienced in home prices over 2012 year which is a 9% home sale price decrease. Still February 2013 Jamestown’s real estate market had a 26% increase in sales over the prior year. Only 1 home on Jamestown was sold in February 2013.
The Jamestown RI community is a waterfront Newport County community. It is known for its stunning coast line, Beavertail State Park and luxury living.
If you are considering buying a coastal home here or interested in selling your home, contact Ginny Lacey Gorman, waterfront RI real estate agent, today at 401.529.7849 or email me at RiByTheBay@gmail.com. I would love the opportunity to help you in your home search or sale.
Let’s discuss your home needs now. Let my online real estate sales exposure program work for you! Jamestown Real Estate RI Market February 2013.