75 Sauga Ave North Kingstown RI Waterfront Home for Sale
Stunning waterfront North Kingstown home at 75 Sauga Avenue in the Shore Acres neighborhood in RI real estate. Breathtakingly located on the shores of Narragansett Bay with a saltwater front view that is pristine and more than a million dollar view.
Sauga Point is the location and the neighborhood is Shore Acres. A wonderful neighborhood of cottages to million dollar homes that enjoy the waterfront to its fullest. With 2 beaches and boat launch access to all homeowners here why would you not boat if you live here?! Here you are on a peninsula into Narragansett Bay enjoying the most amazing sunrises. So let me share with you why this North Kingstown waterfront home for sale may be the right one for you…
Rebuilt in 1995 from a small cottage, that was in the seller’s family, into a desirable Nantucket like waterfront and seaside home. With a newer 4 bedroom septic system, over 2600 square feet of living space, three additional first floor bedrooms and a full bath and an open granite kitchen with waterfront salt water views from every location in the home. The hardwood floors that dazzle, gas fireplace to warm the downstairs space, open living room with full glass ceiling to floor Andersen hurricane windows and french doors on the first floor out onto double Alaskan cedar decks. Enjoy the newly built pergola and deck on the north side of the home which gives the afternoon a soulful location to be. And be their in the evenings for the warmth of the fire brewing in the fire pit just a few feet away is an outside enjoyment for friends and family.
The second floor is a magnificent full master suite with a 1300 square foot bedroom with walk in closet, huge cathedral ceilings, office space and a full master bath overlooking the gem like Bay waters. Full top to bottom glass windows here too that give any homeowner a feeling of endless summers. There is quality in workmanship throughout this home. Can you believe you could wake up to this every morning?!
Listed with Ginny Lacey Gorman with the utmost online marketing exposure, 75 Sauga Ave. North Kingstown RI waterfront 4 bedroom, 2 bath home for sale in the Shore Acres neighborhood has the following amenities:
- open living, dining and kitchen
- Alaskan cedar siding and decks
- Andersen high performance windows and doors
- new pergola, deck and stone fire pit
- all glass is hurricane proof on the east sides ; the west, north & south house sides are shatter proof with 3M coatings
- foundation and house meets all current hurricane standards of construction
- fully insulated by RISE to meet the best insulation standards in 2013.
- new natural gas line installed for heating, cooking, fireplace & hot water
- new energy efficient gas Navien heating and tankless hot water system installed in 2013
- whole house Generac 12,000 watt generator wired and installed in 2013
- 4 bedroom ISDS septic installed in 1995
- whole house surge protector installed
- sea wall rebuilt in 2011
- basement air recirculator installed in 2013
- 2 moorings – 1 at 3 foot depth and one at 6 foot depth (Helical) inspected by Harbormaster in 2014 and handles a 40 foot boat. Ability to add a dock
- hardwoods refinished in 2014
- 3 car garage with lots of storage built in 1995 with cobblestones and pavers along circular driveway
- full basement with gym, work shop, storage and sink and laundry room
- 200 amp electrical service
- elevation certificate
North Kingstown RI waterfront home for sale
Looking for North Kingstown waterfront homes for sale? You have found one of the most desirable waterfront North Kingstown homes right here that has been meticulously updated and maintained by the homeowners.
And so the story of this original home built by the homeowner’s grandparents (the Woodwards) to weather any storm was built in 1952 on Sauga Point. With three barrier walls (to absorb potential wave action) to protect land and home, concrete construction and steel beams for re-enforcement that made this house rock solid. The Woodwards chose this location with a double lot to build their dream home over all others. It was the view of the Bay that captivated them, views of Jamestown and Newport bridges, the boating activity from the Wickford Harbor and fishing trove for the anglers they were. It was a very special peninsula they said. A great provenance to this house to be shared with all.
And so this is an phenomenal LOCATION to buy into. Call me, Ginny Lacey Gorman, today at 401.529.7849 for your guided tour of 75 Sauga Ave North Kingstown, RI. There is no doubt that it is for the discriminating waterfront RI home buyer. 75 Sauga Ave North Kingstown RI Waterfront Home for Sale.