Sssh! Here is a secret place outside of waterfront
Wickford Village RI – Mount View.
It is a waterfront neighborhood within the town of North Kingstown and just outside of Wickford Village. It is called Mount View.What makes Mount View so special is:
1) It is a community nearly unto itself with one way in and one way out (by land or sea).
2) It is bordered by undiscovered beaches on both sides of the Mount View community- not just one great beach but the Quidnesset beach and Calf Pasture beach. Calf Pasture beach being the longest of the two beaches since it stretches a mile to Allen’s Harbor and marina.
3) The price range and size of homes in the Mount View area are from cottage size at the $190,000 end to the waterfront North Kingstown home of up to $1 million. From big homes to tiny cottages – a find in real estate can be found here.
4) Neighborhood camaraderie of appreciation of the waterfront of Narragansett Bay at one’s door and within walking distance of all Mount View homes.
5) It is eight minutes from the main Post Road corridor which in RI driving time means it is way too far to travel to just go there. Really, somewhat unique to Rhode Islanders! So privacy abounds.
People move to Mount View specifically to enjoy the waterfront activities on Narragansett Bay along with the beaches at hand.
How can you not walk down and enjoy the solitude of a lone bather on a beach in mid-summer? It becomes your own private beach and this is a phenomenal experience to have after spending time blanket to blanket at most of our RI state beaches! If this kind of living style appeals to you, call me and I will help you find your secret place in Mount View or beyond. But be quiet about it- we don’t want too many people to know about it! Sssh! a secret place outside of waterfront Wickford Village RI – Mount View.
Ginny Lacey Gorman is your go to Realtor® for homes for sale in North Kingstown RI and beyond…knowing the geographic area, schools, happenings, important tidbits of local information and businesses well. She’s the RI Realtor with the Sparkly Red Shoes. Waterfront, oceanfront and coastal RI homes for sale are her specialty but all of RI is her backyard. So feel free to search for RI homes for sale. When you are in need of more information from an internet savvy Realtor® who sells RI houses in this real estate market, call Ginny at 401.529.7849.