Narragansett RI Real Estate Market Report January 2014
The Narragansett home sales update for January 2014 has felt the wintry winds of the season and
this real estate has an uptick in sales in spite of the weather.
As this is one of the RI real estate best coastal beach towns to reside in, Narragansett homes for sale offer great and varied property choices. Let us take a look at what the market is doing this new year in January home sales…
The Narragansett RI real estate report January 2014 update is as follows:
- Properties active and on the market: 110
- Single-family properties sold in the month: 14 (up 4 homes from prior month)
- Average sales price: $ 384,000
- Median sales price: $ 365,000
- Sales price to list price ratio: 96%
- Average days on the market: 125
- Sales currently pending: 15
Narragansett homes sale absorption rate remains at just 8 months worth of home inventory. It is a buyers real estate market here.
- Breakdown of the 14 Narragansett home sales in January is as follows: 2 homes sold under $300,000,7 homes sold between $300,000-$400,000 and 5 homes sold over $400,000. In January, the homes in the $300,000 to $400,000 price range that generated the most buyers interest.
- The luxury oceanfront Narragansett home market continues to be of buying interest with no homes over $1 million selling this month. Interesting to see that 20 homes a million dollars and over sold here in 2012 and 2013.
Staying informed on Narragansett Home Sales in January 2014 is key to every homeowner who is thinking of selling their home soon. Know thy market, work with a real estate agent who really knows this market and plan accordingly.
Current home sales are up by 25% over the prior month, home inventory growth decreased by 1% and pending homes in contract were equal to the prior month. So the interest in Narragansett homes has continued to be strong. Home sales are up January 2014 compared to January 2013 by 27%…so much for the winter pull back in sales!
The Narragansett home sales market has seen a 51% increase in homes sales since 2011!
Looking to buy a Narragansett home for sale? You have come to the right place! Let me help guide you through the southern RI real estate maze of homes. My knowledge of neighborhoods and condo complexes is an asset to your as a seller or a buyer in this and surrounding locales.
The Narragansett homes’ sales market remains steady. This RI waterfront community in Washington county is known for its beaches, oceanfront Narragansett Pier, fabulous seafood restaurants and top RI public schools. This is all a great draw when put together for any Narragansett home buyer. Having lived in Narragansett for many years, I know the area well.
Looking for a RI waterfront Real Estate Agent that not only knows her Narragansett homes for sale but markets her clients properties with extreme exposure on line? It sells homes well. I would love the opportunity to help you. Call me today.
If you are considering buying a coastal Narragansett RI home or interested in selling your home, contact Ginny Lacey Gorman, waterfront RI real estate agent, today at 401.529.7849 or email me at Ginny@RiHouseHunt.com. Let’s discuss your home needs now. Let my on line real estate marketing program work for you! Narragansett RI Home Sales January 2014.