What You Don’t Know About RI – Discover Rhode Island

What You Don’t Know About RI – Discover Rhode Island

 

What You Don’t Know About RI – Discover Rhode Island.  Oh yes George Washington did sleep here too!  Every New England state has claimed the famous forefather as being there.  Well

waterfront RI real estate

400 miles of coastline RI real estate here

here we claim more than just him. Besides our stunning waterfront RI real estate bordered by 400 miles of coastline we have an incredible number of historic landmarks.

Remember this is the ‘littlest state‘ in the United States so what you don’t know about it is that more than 20% of the country’s historic landmarks are here.  That means the other 49 states have to share 80% which is less than 2% per state.  Okay, so who is counting?!

What You Don’t Know About RI – Discover Rhode Island

From the stunning oceanfront  mansions in Newport, to Narragansett’s coastal lined mansions along Ocean Road, to the tiny waterfront Wickford historic village, to Providence’s incredible Benefit Street of historic homes and to Bristol’s coastal historic homes we have it all.  We have many benefactors to thank for the amount of historic landmarks preserved here such as Doris Duke (billionaire heiress).  She established the Newport Preservation Trust and bought nearly 90 historic homes to preserve, renovate and keep in trust preservation for future generations to appreciate.   It is about waterfront real estate here with a touch of history to boot.
Newport RI oceanfront real estate

What You Don’t Know About RI can be discovered here!

 

There is more you don’t know about Rhode Island real estate and I can help you discover it as it is my backyard.  Call me at 401.529.7849.  Buying or selling real estate can be a stressful process.   You’ll need a resident expert to show you around and help you narrow down the neighborhoods where you might like to live. I will help you find the perfect home in the right area to fit your lifestyle, budget and needs!
When I list and sell North Kingstown and Rhode Island homes for my clients I aim to make the experience less stressful. My goal is to provide great service.  What You Don’t Know About RI – Discover Rhode Island.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ginny Lacey Gorman is your go to North Kingstown agent for real estate in North Kingstown RI and beyond…knowing the geographic area, schools, happenings and important tidbits of local information.

Waterfront, oceanfront, luxury and coastal Rhode Island real estate are my specialty but all of RI is my backyard.When you are in need of a true real estate professional for your buying, selling or relocating needs and an internet savvy marketer and agent who sells RI houses in this real estate market call Ginny at 401.529.7849.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *