Open House: Water View North Kingstown RI Home| 204 Mount View Ave.
Sunday July 15th 1-3 pm not to be missed. This renovated Nantucket Cape Rhode Island real estate home is pristine and waiting for the right buyers. Just 25 steps from Narragansett Bay and a full frontal uninterrupted view of the waterfront. No one can block the view! It is 204 Mount View Avenue in the hamlet community of Mount View within North Kingstown just around the corner from Quidnessett Country Club.
What makes this 2 bedroom, 2 car garage water view North Kingstown RI Home exceptional, let me count the ways:
- Renovated top to bottom in 2004…new roof, siding, Andersen insulated custom windows
- Brand new red birch cabinetry kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances- island to nibble at
-1 1/2 new tiled and bead board bathrooms
- Tiled mudroom with slider to backyard
- Cathedral ceiling den/office with medallion window and full water views of the Bay
- Large bedrooms with cathedral ceilings and lots of natural light
- New 200 amp electrical system
- New high efficiency oil furnace with 2 oil tanks
- 3 beaches close at hand to walk to, fish from, clam at and swim in
This is a one of a kind 1200+ sq. ft. living space home to enjoy on a 4800 sq.ft. lot…here it is about the waterfront and the beach.
If you are ready to find the perfect North Kingstown neighborhood and water view home for sale, contact a North Kingstown real estate agent. I’d love the opportunity to help. Phone me today at (401) 529-7849 or email me at RiByTheBay@gmail.com to schedule an appointment.
Ginny Lacey Gorman is your go to North Kingstown Realtor® for real estate in North Kingstown RI and beyond…knowing the geographic area, schools, happenings, important tidbits of information and businesses well. Waterfr