South Kingstown RI Home for Sale | 925 Curtis Corner
4 acres with subdivision possible
Located just 5 minutes from the heart of South Kingstown, this South Kingstown RI home for sale at 925 Curtis Corner Road is an example of a distinctive RI real estate. Set in a much desired neighborhood of horse farms and luxury homes, this custom home set on 4+ acres built in 1993. It is a majestic visual of a distinctive home for buyers to consider… with one of a kind stonewalls that are truly New England in nature that surround the property, wonderful green pastures and pastoral setting.
This property has 1010 feet of road frontage which allows for this property to be subdivided into two parcels. It is classified as R80 zoning which adds to the value of this property also.
This custom blend of a Cape/Contemporary home has 3600 square feet of above ground living space and 1000 square feet that is partially finished space downstairs. Entry into this home’s expansive cedar lined living room with cathedral ceilings and immense stone fireplace, skylights, best Andersen windows and sliders throughout the home too. A large dining room off the eat in kitchen with full walk out to immense and wrap around deck.
The exterior is all cedar and just newly painted in 2014 (as well as the horse barn). From the deck you have an amazing entertaining area and view of the fabulous property, stonewalls and barns and greenery at your 925 Curtis Corner Road property. This is a one of a kind South Kingstown home for sale that offers so much to any home buyer. Horse owner, artist, car collector…well the possibilities are unless for you at this property.
The 925 Curtis Corner Road property has these attributes for any home buyer:
– Tractor barn (2012) 26′ x 61′ with metal roof and own electricity for your work needs.
– Horse Barn (1996) 32′ x 36′ with 4 stalls,paddocks, grass turnout, riding ring (4 feet of gravel under the sand topping), hay loft with 100 amp service, water & electricity and large fenced pasture. Custom built with all cedar.
– Cedar sided and 3 bedroom septic, well, paved driveway and 5 car garage (3 on main level and 2 car garage on lower level
with pre- caste concrete ceiling).
– 3700 square feet of above ground living space, cathedral ceilings, skylights, tiled entry foyer, 3 bedrooms (master bedroom 20′ x 20′), 3 full baths, laundry room on first floor, 2 fireplaces, central vacuum, whole house alarm system, oil heat (6 zones- 2 zones on each floor) and central air on second floor.
– Palladian windows in the Great Room and master bath along with all high end Andersen windows and sliders throughout the house.
– Recessed lighting throughout the home
– First floor has a massive Great Room with expansive 20 foot high field stone fireplace and hardwood flooring and cedar walls from the entry foyer. Large dining room with 2 sliders outside to a huge entertaining deck that runs the length of the house, large tiled eat in kitchen with lots of light and entry onto the deck and beautiful views of the barn and pasture. The living room is carpeted with another field stone fireplace. A den, full bath with shower and laundry room are down the hallway here towards garage entry.
– Second floor is fully carpeted with the large master bedroom with slider to private deck and balcony overlooking pasture and riding ring. Three walk in closets are enough for any clothes hound or shoe lover here! A large master bath with sliding doors is adjacent to the bedroom with Palladian window over the jacuzzi tub and shower here. Plus two other bedrooms upstairs, full bath with tub/shower combo and two sinks. Two heating zones are on this floor plus central air.
– Basement has a laundry room with toilet & shower, another full bath, carpeted room, possible kitchen & dining area with slider to outside, large work room, utility room with 400 amp main electrical panel, 2 heating zones on this floor, 2 car commercial garage here with pre-caste concrete ceiling.
Defining this home into your own space and style is what this home is waiting for. This one of a kind South Kingstown property is priced at $910,000 and must be a qualified buyer for all viewings here.
Still looking for South Kingstown homes for sale? Consider contacting me for guidance in your home sale and marketing process. Whether you are buying or selling real estate let me earn your trust and business. I know this town very well having lived here for many years, raised my family here and know the schools and neighborhoods. Call me today at 401.529.7849 and let us talk about your real estate needs. This South Kingstown RI home for sale at 925 Curtis Corner Road may be just the one for you.